For organizations operating in a virtual environment, where installing and configuring physical appliances is not an option, NE-ONE Flex Virtual Appliance Network Emulators offer the perfect solution to validating that applications built and deployed in these networks will work as expected.
Certified VMware Ready™, these powerful virtual test networks can be spun up anywhere in your organization to verify the performance of your applications in real world networks, making it ideal for use by developers and testers alike.
NE-ONE Flex Emulator
A SOPHISTICATED BUT VERY SIMPLE TO USE NETWORK EMULATOR
- A highly intuitive pictorial web GUI* with unique self-configuration capability.
- Built in video tutorials to guide the user through all the major features
- Multi-user capability allows users to collaborate on configurations and output graph test results
The NE-ONE Flex Range comprises:
- Flex Model 1: 2 x 50Mbps Ports with 1 emulated link
- Flex Model 5: 2 x 100Mbps Ports with 5 concurrent emulated links
- Flex Model 10: 2 x 200Mbps Ports with 10 concurrent emulated links
Find out more about the new NE-ONE Flex Virtual Network Emulator Appliance
Download & Trial It
Product Information & Technical Specifications
- If you would like more information on NE-ONE Flex Virtual Network Emulator please take a look at the NE-ONE-Flex Emulator Product Sheet and the NE-ONE Emulator Impairments Summary Sheet
Looking for NE-ONE Emulator as a desktop appliance? - click here
* Compatible with the following operating systems and web browsers:
- Apple Mac & iOS , Android, Linux, Windows XP - Windows 10
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE11