WLAN Analysis and Troubleshooting with OmniPeek WiFi!
A flawlessly designed wireless network that delivers optimal performance is a key element when it comes to customer satisfaction and corporate safety in both guest accounts and critical business network operations. An increasing number of companies are implementing wireless networks as a primary medium for data services using VoIP and video.
Therefore, a network analysis solution that offers secure network lifecycle management for both wired and wireless segments is quickly becoming a must-have.
Network outages can be quantified in different ways, but one thing is clear: network outages are expensive! LiveAction offers solutions that considerably reduce the number of network failures, along with solid network design recommendations. These products result in a faster real-time root cause analysis.
Omni WiFi Analysis Adapter
- Supported frequency ranges: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- 450Mbps adapter that simultaneously receives and broadcasts signals in 802.11n
- Comprehensive metrics for all IEEE standards: Roaming analysis, signal strength, noise level, retransmission, data rate, overlapping channels, MCS, Locate Node, etc.
- Quick overview of top talkers (individual peers on PHY and IP layer), top protocols, top WLANs and top WLAN error
- Extremely fast packet-level analysis with interactive user interface: Identifies the root of the problem with just a few clicks!
- 62 wireless performance and wireless security expert events
- WPA / WPA2 decryption
- Flow-based TCP / IP analysis with over 200 expert events for comprehensive overview of every OSI layer
- Expandable with market-leading VOIP analysis
- GPS support for verification and mapping
- Multiple simultaneous measurements across wireless and Ethernet channels with a single OmniPeek instance
- Remote Troubleshooting with OmniPeek Assistant
- Automated database creation (multiple trace files)
- Multi-segment analysis (Ethernet / Wireless / Remote)
- Alarms with optional trigger and / or notification
- Ideal for fast, reliable, and cost-effective security audits
- Cisco, Aruba APs, tcpdump, and remote pcap support: comprehensive data view for local analysis (also available on 802.11ac Cisco APs)
- Tailored solutions for your clients
- Management tools (export reports as .pdf, .html, .csv, etc.)
- And more!