- Portable Singlemode 1G/10G/25G/40G/50G/100G/200G/400G Fiber TAP
- 2 dual LC singlemode OS2 network ports
- 2 LC singlemode OS2 monitoring ports
- OS1 compatible
- Supports Split Ratio 70/30
- Wavelength 1310 / 1550 nm
- Supports Breakout mode
- Portable or rackmountable available
- 10.5 cm x 3.6 cm x 16.4 cm / approx. 0.5 kg
- Developed in Germany
- Includes 1 year silver support
OS2 Fiber Network TAP
Dual LC Singlemode
Split Ratio 70/30
A network TAP, also known as an Ethernet TAP, provides a passive access point to a network connection, enabling the data signals transmitted via the cable to be read and evaluated for analysis purposes.
Once installed, a TAP can be used to make all data traffic available for various monitoring applications transparently, quickly, easily and without affecting the active network line.