Network Packet Broker with 5x 10M/100M/1000M RJ45 ports and 4x 1G/10G SFP+ ports and 2x 1G RJ45 or SFP ports
Inclusive 1 year Silver support
- GTP Correlation – Correlate your GTP-U and GTP-C traffic based on F-TEID or Inner-IP and create complex filters from IMSI, IMEI, phone numbers, APN and much more.
- Data Masking – Depending on where it is used, more or less sensitive data may need to be processed. To ensure that sensitive data does not fall into the wrong hands, you can hide or black out sensitive data by overwriting certain areas of a packet, regardless of where that area is located.
- Deduplication – Depending on the setup, it can happen that data is tapped twice, either due to misconfigured SPAN/Mirror ports or simply due to the placed measurement points (Network TAPs), identify and discard these duplicate packets and reduce the load on your analysis system.
- Advanced Filtering – Allows you to set any information in the entire Ethernet packet as a filter condition, whether in the header or payload. Define single or a whole set of bits as filter criteria to create incredibly granular filters. All this at full speed, of course!
- Tunnel Filtering – Filtering on fields encapsulated in a tunnel is of course also supported for the most common tunnel protocols (GTP, L2TP, MPLS, GRE, etc.)
- Netflow/IPFIX Support (optional) – In many cases, it is not even necessary to analyze the complete and original packet. Our PacketTiger allows you to generate IPFIX based on the raw data and thus get highly accurate values about the individual connections and their metrics.
- Deep Packet Inspection (optional) – You don’t want to be blind beyond the 4th OSI layer? Look beyond your network directly into your applications and use our integrated DPI engine and filter directly on the application layer!
- Tunnel Support – The PacketTiger allows the removal, termination and filtering of the most common tunnel protocols. Whether GRE, ERSPAN or VXLAN, regardless of the source, you can use our PacketTiger as an endpoint of the same.
- Packet Capturing – Use the PacketTiger to record the data to be processed directly on the system in PCAP format. From short ad-hoc measurements to permanent recording in the ring buffer, everything is possible with the PacketTiger!
- Packet Replay – You want to know if your monitoring tool is working properly? You are unsure whether all evaluations are correct. With the PCAP Replay function you can check your setup directly and at any time.
- Flexible port allocation (1:1, N:N, N:1, 1:N)
- Support for filtering rules (MAC, VLAN, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/UDP, DSCP, TCP Flags, MPLS, GTP, L2TP, VxLAN, Regular Expressions)
- Support of up to 1,000,000 filter rules, AND & OR logical operation
- Aggregation and Regeneration of all network traffic
- User Defined Filtering – support for User Defined Filtering (UDF) rules
- Multiple management options (CLI, SSH, SNMP V2/V3, WEB UI, Net CONF and REST API)
- Clustering of multiple Network Packet Broker systems possible (coming soon), HA configuration support
- Support for Layer 2 and Layer 3 GRE tunnelling protocol
- Load Balancing based on 3-tuple, 4-tuple and 5-tuple criteria, IP addresses
- Port labelling allows after aggregation at your analysis tool to identify the physical source of network traffic despite correlation
- Header stripping: MPLS, PPPoE, VN-Tag, VxLAN, GRE, L2TP, CTP-U, GENEVE
- Static and Dynamic Packet Slicing
- Nanosecond accurate hardware timestamping.
- AAA servers: Radius and TACACS+
- Metadata export using Kafka
- Logging through Syslog and SNMP Traps
- Hardware Acceleration via DPDK
- VLAN Editing, MAC Replace
- High flexibility thanks to NMC and transceiver connectivity
- Easy to use and simple to configure
- Fault diagnosis Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM) (available soon)
- 5x 10M/100M/1000M RJ45 Ports
- 4x 1G/10G SFP+ Ports
- 2x 1G RJ45 or SFP Ports