- Portable RJ45/Copper 10M/100M/1G Network TAP
- 2x RJ45/Copper Network ports
- 2x RJ45/Copper Monitoring ports
- Supports Aggregation, Breakout and Regeneration mode
- Data Diode Function – 100% feedback-free due to galvanic isolation
- Including 2 power supplies
- Portable, rackmountable or DIN rail mountable available (info)
- Matching server rack mount frame optionally available
- 10.5 cm x 3.6 cm x 16.4 cm / ca. 0.5 kg
- Inclusive 1 year Silver Support
- Quality Made in Germany
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, EN55032 KL. A/B, EN55035, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-6-2
RJ45 > RJ45
A Network TAP, also called Ethernet TAP, establishes a passive access point to a network connection, whereby the data signals transmitted via the cable can be read and evaluated for analysis purposes.
Once installed, a TAP can be used to provide all traffic transparently, quickly, easily and without affecting the active network line, for various monitoring applications.