- Portable RJ45/Copper 10M/100M/1G Network TAP
- 2x RJ45/copper network ports
- 2x RJ45/copper monitoring ports
- Supports Aggregation, breakout and regeneration mode
- Data diode function – 100% reaction-free due to galvanic isolation
- 2 power supplies included
- Portable or rackmountable available
- Matching server rack mounting frame optionally available
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, EN55032 KL. A/B, EN55035, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-6-2
- 10.5 cm x 3.6 cm x 16.4 cm / approx. 0.5 kg
- Developed in Germany
- Including 1 year silver support
RJ45/Copper Network TAP
RJ45 to RJ45
A network TAP, also known as an Ethernet TAP, provides a passive access point to a network connection, enabling the data signals transmitted via the cable to be read and evaluated for analysis purposes.
Once installed, a TAP can be used to make all data traffic available for various monitoring applications transparently, quickly, easily and without affecting the active network line.