NEOXPacketDirector is a centralized management system, a single pane of glass which provides users with a holistic view of the devices across the network topology and helps them configure, monitor, manage and operate the Network Visibility deployment.
The centralized NEOXPacketDirector software enhances the productivity of network operations and DevOps teams and helps them maximize the ROI from the network visibility equipment in their organization.
NEOXPacketDirector enables auto discovery and management of hundreds of virtual and physical Network Packet Brokers. It collects network statistics and traffic telemetry stored in elastic databases and displayed with real-time graphic visualization utilizing Kibana and Grafana dashboards.
Alarms and events from managed devices trigger email notifications from the PacketDirector, and users can define different events and triggers per device according to cross devices events.
Packet Director Deployment
PacketDirector is a centralized management system that manages all NEOXPacketLion and NEOXPacketTiger products portfolio to enable device configuration, statistics and alarm collection, and bulk operations for ongoing management.
PacketDirector - UNIQUE ADVANTAGES
- Software based solution that is available on both VM and containers
- Single tool for centralized management of both physical and virtual visibility devices
- Scheduler for bulk operations and tasks for multiple devices (configuration, backup, upgrade, reboot, scripting)
- Centralized filter management per device rules and across devices rules via clustering
- Clustering of up to 100 Network Packet Brokers into a single unit, allowing for policy definition between cross-connected devices
|Item No.||Max. Devices||Software License|