NEOXPacketFalcon - Portable Packet Capture Appliance - up to 100Gbps
Portable network forensics appliance for ultra-fast recording, indexing, searching and analysis of network data in real-time!
| Up to|
| Up to 3 FPGA|
| Storage Capacity|
up to 100 TB
| HW Encrypted|
| HW-based Nanosecond|
| Packet Slicing &|
| Hardware RAID|
| PCAP & PCAPNG|
Networks continue to increase in speed and complexity. Security attacks will also continue to evolve in terms of complexity and stealth.
For optimal and secure IT service quality, IT security teams must have permanent access to detailed analyses of data traffic. Network forensics provides this essential access and insight that security analysts need.
Our PacketFalcon products are powerful recording devices for all types of speeds, enabling IT organizations to analyze, monitor and accurately record traffic without compromise. PacketFalcon allows permanent 24 x 7 access to 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G and 100G network media for detailed analysis, including forensic analysis of past events.
PacketFalcon helps security teams analyze by recording data at key network points while keeping the traffic that can result from this data collection as low as possible. By indexing the data and providing simple and complex filters (Berkeley Packet Filter), PacketFalcon enables security teams to quickly investigate and stop attacks, even when they occur on advanced high-speed networks such as 40G or 100G network topologies.
With NEOXPacketFalcon, the proven LiveAction Deep Packet Inspection technology can be quickly and easily brought even to remote network segments.
With its robust construction and Linux as operating system, either 12 TB, 25 TB, 51 TB or 102 TB disk storage and 1/10/25/40/100G high performance Gigabit Capture Adapter, it is the ideal companion for the mobile network analysis and forensic specialist.
- 17,3“ Full HD 1920 x 1080 Display
- Robust aluminium housing
- AMD EPYC CPU
- Keyboard, lockable as display protection during transport
- 10G Ethernet Management Interface
- High-speed FPGA capture cards for 1G/10G/25G/40G/100G
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Serial Port, Hardware RAID 0, 5, 6, 00, 50, 60
- Operating System on separate M2 SSD
- Storage capacity between 12 TB and 102 TB
- 16x 2.5″ SSD/HDD removable frame
- Support for hardware-encrypted capture storage, protects your data from unauthorized access. FIPS 140-2 certification and complies with ISO/IEC 27040 and NIST 800-88 standards
- Quiet fans, 658 W Power supply
- 128 GB DDR4 RAM (optional up to 1024 GB RAM)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 43.5 x 37.3 x 17.8 cm, approx. 15 kg
Preinstalled software and hardware
The NEOXPacketFalcon is delivered with a combination of leading software and hardware solutions and contains the following components:
- LiveCapture (Software)
- Lossless capture and recording of 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G and 100G network traffic while ensuring full data integrity.
- Powerful data preparation tools that allow IT technicians to focus on specific time periods and types of traffic.
- Integrated analytics, including expert analysis and critical network metrics such as top talkers and top protocols, all of which contribute to accelerated investigation of potential attacks.
- The network data is provided with a hardware time stamp with nanosecond accuracy on arrival. GPS, PPS, PTP and other external time sources are supported.
You can get more information about LiveCapture here.
- Napatech (Capture card)
The NEOXPacketFalcon can be used simultaneously with three of the following network measurement and capture cards:
- 1G/10G (High Performance) FPGA Capture Cards (SFP/SFP+)
- 25G/40G/100G (High Performance) FPGA Capture Cards (QSFP+/QSFP28)
For more information about Napatech’s capture cards, click here.
- Up to 100 Gbps
- Acceleration of Mean-Time-To-Resolution (MTTR) through visualization and interaction with meta data, communication flows and the packets themselves
- Extensive insight into the functioning of networks and applications including application detection/classification
- Analysis of network traffic in each remote segment, support for 1/10/25/40/100 Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11 wireless
- Voice and Video over IP quality metrics (MOS Score), including overview statistics and comprehensive analysis of signaling and RTP media flows
- Packet-based analysis of communication relationships, visualized in intuitive graphical displays
- Integrated, reliable expert events, indication of anomalies via OSI Layer 2-7
- Recording of terabytes of traffic without packet loss
- Hardware based time stamps with nanosecond accuracy
- PTP support for external time synchronization according to IEEE 1588v2
- Cascading of several PacketFalcon systems
- Simultaneous unlimited access via Web GUI (“Peek”)
- Packet Slicing and Capture Filter in hardware
- 4GB/12 GB hardware buffer for absorbing and analyzing microbursts
- Patented drill-down function
- PCAP and PCAPNG support
- Support for IEEE 1588v2 PTP
- Trolley included
- Optional: Hard shell case with CNC milled foam for transport
|NX-LC-10G-12TB-PT||AMD EPYC||128 GB||12 TB||4x 1G/10G SFP+|
|NX-LC-10G-24TB-PT||AMD EPYC||128 GB||24 TB||4x 1G/10G SFP+|
|NX-LC-10G-51TB-PT||AMD EPYC||128 GB||51 TB||4x 1G/10G SFP+|
|NX-LC-10G-102TB-PT||AMD EPYC||128 GB||102 TB||4x 1G/10G SFP+|
|NX-LC-40G-12TB-PT||AMD EPYC||128 GB||12 TB||2x 40G QSFP+ / 8x 10G (Fan-out)|
|NX-LC-40G-24TB-PT||AMD EPYC||128 GB||24 TB||2x 40G QSFP+ / 8x 10G (Fan-out)|
|NX-LC-40G-51TB-PT||AMD EPYC||128 GB||51 TB||2x 40G QSFP+ / 8x 10G (Fan-out)|
|NX-LC-40G-102TB-PT||AMD EPYC||128 GB||102 TB||2x 40G QSFP+ / 8x 10G (Fan-out)|
|NX-LC-100G-12TB-PT||AMD EPYC||256 GB||12 TB||2x 100G QSFP28 / 2x 40G QSFP+ / 2x 25G (Adapter) / 8x 10G (Fan-out)|
|NX-LC-100G-24TB-PT||AMD EPYC||256 GB||24 TB||2x 100G QSFP28 / 2x 40G QSFP+ / 2x 25G (Adapter) / 8x 10G (Fan-out)|
|NX-LC-100G-51TB-PT||AMD EPYC||256 GB||51 TB||2x 100G QSFP28 / 2x 40G QSFP+ / 2x 25G (Adapter) / 8x 10G (Fan-out)|
|NX-LC-100G-102TB-PT||AMD EPYC||256 GB||102 TB||2x 100G QSFP28 / 2x 40G QSFP+ / 2x 25G (Adapter) / 8x 10G (Fan-out)|
|NX-LC-10G100G-12TB-PT||AMD EPYC||256 GB||12 TB||2x 100G QSFP28 / 2x 40G QSFP+ / 2x 25G (Adapter) / 8x 10G (Fan-out) / 4x 1G/10G SFP+|
|NX-LC-10G100G-24TB-PT||AMD EPYC||256 GB||24 TB||2x 100G QSFP28 / 2x 40G QSFP+ / 2x 25G (Adapter) / 8x 10G (Fan-out) / 4x 1G/10G SFP+|
|NX-LC-10G100G-51TB-PT||AMD EPYC||256 GB||51 TB||2x 100G QSFP28 / 2x 40G QSFP+ / 2x 25G (Adapter) / 8x 10G (Fan-out) / 4x 1G/10G SFP+|
|NX-LC-10G100G-102TB-PT||AMD EPYC||256 GB||102 TB||2x 100G QSFP28 / 2x 40G QSFP+ / 2x 25G (Adapter) / 8x 10G (Fan-out) / 4x 1G/10G SFP+|
|NX-LC-UPG-100G||Upgrade of the PacketFalcon system to support 2x 100G.|
Applicable for systems with already installed 40G capture cards like NX-LC-40G-xxxx-PT.
|NX-LC-UPG-40G||Upgrade of the PacketFalcon system to support 2x 40G.|
Applicable for systems with already installed 10G capture cards like NX-LC-10G-xxxx-PT.
|NX-LC-UPG-256GB||Upgrade of the PacketFalcon system from 128 GB to 256 GB RAM|
|NX-LC-UPG-HSK||Hard shell case with CNC milled foam for transport|