Our SUPPORT LEVELs for
PacketGrizzly Product Family
1) GOLD AND PLATINUM SUPPORT
|SUPPORT SERVICE||GOLD SUPPORT||PLATINUM SUPPORT|
|Technical support viaticket system, e-mail and telephone 1)|
|Hardware warranty 2)|
|24×7 Tech Support 3)|
|On-site replacement service 4)|
1) Support requests can be made 24×7 in German and English via our ticket system by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00 (local time), except on German public holidays, under +49 6103 37 666 80.
2) For the basic server system of a PacketGrizzly appliance, the Next Business Day Onsite Support of the hardware manufacturer is available, i.e. for power supply units, backplane, mainboard, CPU, RAM, etc..
In the event of a failure, we will send the customer replacement hardware as part of an advance replacement for any high-performance SSDs and FPGA capture cards installed in the appliance.
The hardware manufacturer‘s Next Business Day Onsite Support is available for any included external storage system.
3) For the best possible service and an immediate response, the incident must be reported by telephone!
4) On-site replacement of the device in case of a failure within 24 hours (also on Sundays and German public holidays) by a trained employee of NEOX NETWORKS GmbH. This service is limited to the D-A-CH region, France and the Benelux countries.
The customer must ensure access to the device to be exchanged and make all necessary preparations in advance!
Delays in accessing the device will suspend the SLA for the duration of the delay.
2) SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT FOR
TECHNICAL GOLD SUPPORT
|Response Time||8 x 5 x 4 (4 hours, Mon – Fri, 09:00 to 17:00, CET/CEST)|
The first component of the response time means that the business hours are 8 hours, from 09:00 to 17:00. The second component means that the business hours are 5 days per week, from Monday to Friday (except on German public holidays). The third component is the response time of 4 hours.
The response time begins when we receive your support request during business hours. If we receive your support request outside business hours, the response time begins at the start of business hours on the next business day.
If your support request reaches us on a Monday at 10:00, for example, we must respond by 14:00 on the same working day at the latest. If your support request reaches us, for example, on a Tuesday at 2:00, we must respond no later than 13:00 on the same working day (because the response time in this case begins at the start of business hours at 9:00, CET/CEST).
Ideally, our trained support staff will already provide a solution to your problem during the response time. However, a response can also mean simple feedback from our support team.
2) SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT FOR
TECHNICAL PLATINUM SUPPORT
|Response Time||24 x 7 x immediately (Monday – Sunday)|
The first component of the response time means that the business hours are 24 hours.
The second component means that the business hours are 7 days a week, from Monday to Sunday (including German public holidays). The third component is the response time, which in this case is immediate.
The response time begins with reporting the incident by telephone (24×7).
Ideally, our trained support staff will already provide the solution to your problem during the response time. However, a response can also mean simple feedback from our support team.