Portable and Compact Packet Capture & Network Forensics Appliance
for up to 10Gbps
Ultra-fast recording, indexing, search & analysis
of network data in real time!
The speed of networks and their complexity continue to increase. And attacks on network infrastructure will also evolve in terms of complexity and stealth.
For optimal and secure IT service quality, IT security teams must therefore have permanent access to detailed analyses of data traffic. Network forensics provides this essential access and insight that security analysts need.
Our PacketFalcon products are powerful recorders for all types of network speeds, enabling IT organisations to analyse, monitor and accurately record traffic without compromise. The PacketFalcon Mini provides permanent 24 x 7 access to 1G and 10G networks for detailed analysis, including forensic analysis of past events.
PacketFalcon helps security teams analyse by recording data at key network points while minimising the traffic this data collection can generate. By indexing the data and providing simple and complex filters (Berkeley Packet Filter), PacketFalcon enables security teams to quickly investigate and thus stop attacks.
Linux is used as the operating system and LiveAction’s award-winning network forensics software LiveWire is used for analysis and evaluation. This makes it possible to analyse network traffic across locations via remote access and quickly find errors, which drastically reduces MTTR time.
With its robust and compact design, a choice of 8TB or 16TB disk storage and a 1G or 1G/10G/25G high performance Gigabit capture adapter, it is the ideal companion for the mobile network analysis and forensics specialist.
- High-speed Smart FPGA capture card for 1G or 1G/10G/25G
- 4x SFP/SFP+/SFP28 or SFP/SFP+ ports
- Up to 10 Gbps lossless full Packet Capturing
- IPFIX/NetFlow export (with Advanced Performance Monitoring)
- Hardware/FPGA based Deduplication
- Supports IEEE 1588v2 PTP
- Hardware/FPGA based nanosecond-accurate Timestamping
- 4GB or 8GB hardware buffer for absorbing and analysing microbursts
- Storage capacity from 8TB to 32TB
- Patented drill-down function
- Hardware/FPGA based Packet Slicing and Capture Filters
- PCAP and PCAPNG support
- Cascading of several PacketFalcon systems possible
- Simultaneous unlimited access via Web GUI
- Small, compact and portable
- Robust housing
- Front display
- Passively cooled CPU, very quiet
- External 330W power supply unit
- WLAN capturing optionally supported
- Development and quality assurance in Germany
| Lossless recording|
up to 10Gbps
| High Speed FPGA|
up to 16 TB
| Portable, compact|
| Flexible due to|
| FPGA based Nanosecond|
| FPGA based|
Packet Slicing &
| FPGA based |
| Lossless Full|
| PCAP & PCAPNG|
| Developed & QA|
- Robust aluminium/plastic housing
- Intel Xeon CPU
- Very quiet, external 330W power supply unit
- High-speed Smart FPGA capture card for 1G/10G/25G or 1G
- With SFP/SFP+/SFP28 or SFP/SFP+ ports
- SSD storage capacity 8TB – 32TB
- RAM 32GB – 128 GB
- Redundant power supply possible
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 10 x 30 x 25.5 cm
- Weight: ca. 6.1 kg