Award-Winning Hardware-Based & Virtual Network Emulators from iTrinegy
The NE-ONE family of hardware and virtual Network Emulators provides the most complete and realistic network impairment library allowing you to easily mimic what happens in real-world networks. With more than 100 parameters to choose from NE-ONE combines realism and accuracy in a Software Defined Test Network that allows you to test applications over a range of controllable and repeatable scenarios.
Furthermore, each impairment function has multiple parameters allowing you to customize its behavior for your specific testing needs. NE-ONE’s impairments are frequently updated based on evolving networks and customer needs.
- Fast Flexible Deployment – Install on your desk, in the test lab or seamlessly integrate with enterprise production networks.
- Ease of Use – Intuitive web interface designed for anyone from the network expert to network novice.
- Superior Realism – Choose from a library of network impairments to accurately recreate real-world network conditions.
- Operational Scaling – Point-to-point to fully meshed, 2 to 100 ports, single user to multiple teams, there is an NE-ONE for everyone.
- Network Topology Wizard – Build your test network in seconds using dynamic predefined templates.
- Network Scenario Builder – Create chronological network experiences using built-in transitions to mimic what happens when networks change in the real-world
- Rapid Analysis – Get a clear view of application performance over the test network using built-in graphs, statistics, packet capture and reports saving you valuable time.
- Advanced Integration – Create test networks on-demand, dynamically change parameters, connect external tools or create your own functions, the possibilities are endless.
NE-ONE Professional Network Emulators
Point-to-Point – 100 Mbps to 10Gbps
Create Test Networks in seconds using an intuitive GUI, Auto-Configuration and the unique Network Scenario Builder & Player.
- Intuitive & Intelligent Web GUI enables you to setup and run emulations or scenarios in seconds
- Auto-Configuration removes the guess work
- Built-in Geolocation Latency Calculator to help you estimate geographical latency with more accuracy
- Network Scenario Builder with Multi-Link transitions allowing multiple network experiences to be applied
- Out-of-the-Box Example Network Scenarios
- Dual Hop / Last Mile Capability
- Graphs, Statistics & Packet Capture
- Multi-User Capability
- CLI & API for easy integration into your existing test set-up
- Choose free flow of network traffic when there is no emulation running
- Built-in Backup and Retore Feature
NE-ONE Enterprise Network Emulators
Fully-Meshed – 1 Gbps to 40 Gbps
ACCELERATE APPLICATION READINESS WITH AN ACCURATE, CONTROLLABLE AND REPEATABLE TEST NETWORK
Redesigned from the ground up and drawing on over 15 years of experience in the field, the new NE-ONE Enterprise edition (formerly known as INE Enterprise and INE Ultra) is leading the way in Network Emulation. Backed by ISO 9001:2015 certification for the development and provision of Software Defined Test Network products and associated support you can be sure of a quality product that’s made to the highest standards.I´d like to test/emulate up to 40Gbps networks
NE-ONE Family – Comparison
|LINKSPEED, BANDWIDTH & QUEUING|
|Linkspeed and FIFO Queue Bytes|
|Linkspeed with Variable Congestion|
|QoS Class Bandwidth|
|QoS Class Bandwidth using Expressions|
|LATENCY & JITTER|
|Gaussian (Normal Distribution) Delay|
|Step Delay Periodic|
|Step Delay Packet|
|Fixed Delay with Jitter|
|Inter Packet Gap|
|Random Drop with Burst|
|Packet Error – 1 in X Bits|
|Drop – 1 in X|
|CLOUD NETWORK (Represent a Core Network in a Single Object)|
|Error with Burst|
|Random Packet Error|
|Random Packet Corrupt|
|Packet Duplicate & Move|
|OUT OF ORDER|
|Random Packet Time Reorder|
|Random Packet Move Offset|
|Packet Reorder 1 in X|
|Scenario Builder Network Transitions|
|Gradual – Changes parameters gradually (linearly)|
|Variable – Changes parameters randomly|
|Outage – Creates an increasingly lossy network, followed by total loss, then comes back quickly but not instantly|
|None – Changes parameters immediately between scenarios|
NE-ONE FAMILY Documents
Software Defined Test Networks – Knowing You’re Network Ready
Why iTrinegy makes bad networks
How a Virtual Test Network
can save you time
Virtual Test Networks
for Developers and Testers
Virtual Test Networks
for Games Testing
Datacenter and Server Relocation
SD-WAN Proof-of-Concept Testing
Why Testing in Real World Networks