- Portabler Multimode Fiber 1G/10G/25G TAP
- 2 Dual LC Multimode OM4 Network Ports
- 2 LC Multimode OM4 Monitoring Ports
- OM3 compatible
- Split Ratio 60/40
- Supports breakout mode
- Portable or rackmountable available
- Developed in Germany
- 1 year silver support included
OM4 Fiber Network TAP
Dual LC Multimode > LC
Split Ratio 60/40
A network TAP, also known as an Ethernet TAP, provides a passive access point to a network connection, enabling the data signals transmitted via the cable to be read and evaluated for analysis purposes.
Once installed, a TAP can be used to make all data traffic available for various monitoring applications transparently, quickly, easily and without affecting the active network line.