- Portable Multimode 1G Fiber TAP
- 2 LC multimode OM4 network ports
- 2 RJ45 monitoring ports
- OM3 compatible
- Supports Split Ratio 60/40
- Supports Aggregation, Breakout and Regeneration Mode
- Portable or rackmountable available
- Redundant AC power supplies
- Supports 12 – 48V DC power supply
- Developed in Germany
- Includes 1 year silver support
Hybrid 1G Fiber TAP
OM4 LC Multimode > RJ45
Split Ratio 60/40
A network TAP, also known as an Ethernet TAP, provides a passive access point to a network connection, enabling the data signals transmitted via the cable to be read and evaluated for analysis purposes.
Once installed, a TAP can be used to make all data traffic available for various monitoring applications transparently, quickly, easily and without affecting the active network line.