- Portable Multimode 1G/10G/25G/40G/50G/100G Fiber TAP
- 2 LC multimode OM5 network ports
- 2 LC multimode OM5 monitoring ports
- Supports Split Ratio 60/40
- Wavelength 850 – 950 nm
- Supports Breakout-Modus
- Portable or rackmountable available
- 10.5 cm x 3.6 cm x 16.4 cm / approx. 0.5 kg
- Developed in Germany
- Includes 1 year silver support
OM5 Fiber Network TAP
LC Multimode > LC
Split Ratio 60/40
A network TAP, also known as an Ethernet TAP, provides a passive access point to a network connection, enabling the data signals transmitted via the cable to be read and evaluated for analysis purposes.
Once installed, a TAP can be used to make all data traffic available for various monitoring applications transparently, quickly, easily and without affecting the active network line.