- Extra secure Portable Multimode 1G/10G/25G/40G/50G/100G/200G/400G Fiber Network TAP
- 2 Dual MTP®/MPO Multimode OM5 Network ports
- 2 Dual LC Multimode OM5 Monitoring ports
- Split Ratio 70/30
- Wavelength 850 nm – 950 nm
- Supports Breakout mode
- Portable, rackmountable or DIN rail mountable available (info)
- Matching server rack mount frame optionally available
- 10.5 cm x 3.6 cm x 16.4 cm / ca. 0.5 kg
- Inclusive 1 year Silver Support
- Quality Made in Germany
OM5 Fiber Network TAP
Dual MTP® Multimode > LC
Split Ratio 70/30
A Network TAP, also called Ethernet TAP, establishes a passive access point to a network connection, whereby the data signals transmitted via the cable can be read and evaluated for analysis purposes.
Once installed, a TAP can be used to provide all traffic transparently, quickly, easily and without affecting the active network line, for various monitoring applications.