- Modular 40G/100G/200G/400G Fiber/Fibre TAP
- 2 MTP® Multimode OM5 Network Ports
- 2 MTP® Multimode OM5 Monitoring Ports
- Split Ratio 70/30
- Wavelength 850 nm – 950 nm
- Supports Breakout mode
- Color coded connectors
- Developed in Germany
- Includes 1 year Silver support
OM5 Fiber Network TAP
Split Ratio 70/30
850 – 950 nm
Fiber TAPs are passive decoupling elements for the secure and reliable tapping of network data in optical networks. These TAPs are looped into the fiber optic line to be monitored and route out all data traffic without interruption.
PacketRaven Modular Fiber TAPs are designed for data centers and, using our innovative 1U modular chassis, allow you to equip up to 30 network segments with TAPs – supporting network speeds from 100Mbps up to 400Gbps.